Best known for their toothbrushes and sustainable worldwide Health Care projects, The Humble Co. have now designed these fabulous alternatives to the plastic interdental brushes that we so commonly see washed up on our beaches.
Designed for cleaning between the teeth, below the gum line and around appliances (e.g. bridges and braces), Interdental brushes are often recommended by dentists and hygienists as an alternative to flossing for daily oral hygiene.
For the best results, it is important to choose a brush of the right size - your dentist or hygienist will be able to recommend a size for you - please see below for our range. You may find you benefit from two or three different sizes.
Developed by dentists and designed in Sweden they have a handle made from 100% biodegradable, sustainably grown bamboo. Lovely to handle and available in various bristle widths to suit your needs.
Key Production Information
- Handle: 100% sustainably grown bamboo
- Bristles: The Humble Co use nylon - 6 because it has a lower hardness (which is good for your teeth) and a lower water absorption (which is good for keeping your brush hygienic) compared to other types of nylon. They still consider nylon to be the most effective and safe material for proper dental hygiene
- Flexible end for reaching difficult areas
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- BPA free
- Reusable: wash thoroughly after each use and use again. The life of an interdental brush depends on how often it is used and how well it is cleaned. Careful use and regular rinsing can extend the life of a brush considerably: as a rough guide, each brush will last 2-3 days or as long as a week.
- Plastic free packaging - the box is made from recycled materials and the inside wrapper is made from paper which is compostable
- Every Humble purchase goes towards funding projects for the benefit of children in need. Donations are administered by the Humble Smile Foundation, a non profit organisation registered in Sweden
- Pack: contains 8 brushes