Vegan multivitamin gummies that are certified vegan by the Vegan Society.
– Formulated by pharmacists with vitamins and minerals specifically for a plant-based diet
– Low in sugar (0.7g or a sixth of a teaspoon of natural cane sugar)
– Made with natural ingredients (coloured red with black carrots and flavoured with real strawberries)
– Suitable for adults and children over 3 years
– Completely eco-friendly packaging (contained in biodegradable cellulose bags and sent with a reusable metal Vegums tin, allowing them to be stored and carried plastic-free and conveniently).
Vitamin B12 800% RI, Vitamin D2 400% RI, Vitamin B6 145% RI, Folic acid 100% RI, Selenium 109% RI, Iodine 100% RI
Corn Malt Syrup, Raw Cane Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Citrus Pectin, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrates), Flavouring (Strawberry Concentrate), Coconut Oil, Vitamin D, Colouring (Black Carrot Concentrate), Sodium Selenite (Selenium Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide), Vitamin B6 (Pyroxidine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide (Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide).
The real deal. You can’t get flavour that packs a fruitier punch than the fruit itself!
These might look like something from a Tim Burton film, but they grow in Turkey and India and contain vivid vermilion pigment.
Natural sugar in its best form: pure, raw, and unfiltered (so there’s none of that bone char nonsense).